Royal Vision Tourism is a leading tour operator in Dubai, providing a wide range of sightseeing and leisure activities, including dhow cruises. Their dhow trip is a popular option for both tourists and locals, providing a unique and spectacular view of Dubai’s waterways. You can have a great time in Dubai Marina with a 2-hour cruise, including an international buffet dinner and an entertainment show. Royal Vision Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai Marina is a popular activity. It is perfect for celebrating special occasions with family and friends. It is perfect for holidays, private gatherings, or a romantic night out.
|English & Arabic
- Unlimited Soft Beverages
- International Buffet Dinner
- Coffee or Tea
- Free WIFI
- Live entertainment is on board
- RTA Car Parking
- Pickup and drop-off to centrally located places
- Onboard restaurant
- Open Bar
Royal Vision Dhow Cruise Menu
Coco Cola-Soft Drink
Veg Fried Rice
Tabula Arabic Salad
- Light Man Show
- Tanura Dance
- Comedy Show
- Belly Dancing
Of all the entertainment options, the tanoura dance and Belly dance are the most famous ones:
Tanoura is a classic Egyptian folk dance performed by male dancers dressed in colorful skirts. The dancers spin efficiently, giving a mesmerizing impression.
Another popular form of dance done on the Royal Vision Dhow Cruise is belly dancing. Belly dancers are known for their graceful movements and intricate costumes.
Terms & Conditions
- Pickup time will be informed on the date of the tour
- Tables are available on a sharing basis
- You need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
- The boarding time is 8:00 p.m and the cruise is from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Entertainment shows will not be available during the holy month of Ramadan and on other Islamic occasions
- The price mentioned is per person
Safety Measures & Equipment
- CE-approved Fire Extinguishers or Smoke Detectors
- First Aid Kit with bandages, gauze, tape, antiseptic, etc.
- Lifejacket per person
- Air pump for inflatable boats·
- Certified crew trained in first aid and emergencies
The Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA) also inspects the boat on a regular basis to ensure that it meets all safety standards.
What to Bring
- Travel Documents (ID, passport, booking confirmation).
- Cash/Credit Card.
You can also read: Alishba Dhow Cruise
- To get a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- You won’t receive a refund if you cancel within 24 hours of the start time.
- This activity depends on good weather. If it’s canceled due to bad weather, you can choose a new date or receive a full refund.