Dorby Dhow Cruise is an exclusive and amazing trip onboard a classic Arabic dhow, a type of sailing vessel that has been used for centuries in the Arabian Gulf. This cruise allows you to view Dubai’s gorgeous coastline while relaxing in the luxury and elegance of a modernized dhow. Dhow cruises are traditional dhows that have been converted into restaurants. The boat has a large top deck with magnificent city views and a lower deck with a buffet dinner and bar.
The buffet dinner features a wide variety of international and Asian cuisine. Enjoy an affordable and excellent vegetarian and non-vegetarian buffet meal in the Dhow cruise marina, together with romantic scenic tours lasting two hours.
|Price Per Person
|DJ Music, Dancers, Magic shows & Traditional Performers
|Departure: 9:00 PM
Arriving: 11:00 PM
|AED 95 for Cruise + Dinner + Soft Drinks
- 2-hour cruising in Dubai Marina
- Welcome drinks
- Open bar
- Red carpet entrance
- International Buffet Dinner
Terms & Conditions
- Book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Boarding time is 8:30 p.m.
- No entertainment shows during Ramadan and Islamic occasions.
- The price mentioned above is for per person.
- Paid Parking
- Buffet Dinner
- Free Wifi
Legal Terms and Conditions
- You can use this offer within 30 days from when you bought it.
- It’s available every day.
- To book, send an email with your name, phone number, cruise date, the number of people, and attach your Great Deals Voucher.
- To make a reservation, call or email the merchant. You’ll find their contact details on your Great Deals Voucher after purchasing.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
DORBY CRUISE DINNER MENU
Veg Fried Rice
Coco Cola-Soft Drink
Tabula Arabic Salad
Safety Measures & Equipment
- CE-type-approved fire extinguishers or Smoke Detectors.
- A first aid kit (bandages, gauze, tape, topical antiseptic, etc.).
- One lifejacket per person
- An air pump – inflatable boats
- Trained crew members who are certified in first aid and emergency procedures
The Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA) also inspects the boat on a regular basis to ensure that it meets all safety standards.
What to Bring
Please bring your Passport or ID Card.
Important Consideration Before Booking
- Please check availability via live chat or WhatsApp before booking online.
- Children below 3 years can enter for free.
- Kids aged 3–10 years will be charged at the child rate.
- Guests aged 10 and above will be charged as adults.
- Arrive at the location 20 to 30 minutes before the departure time.
- Private pickup and drop-off are available for hotels in specific areas like Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Downtown, Business Bay, and more.
- Cancel up to 48 hours before for a full refund.
- Refunds go back to the same card used for booking.
- If bad weather or unforeseen circumstances lead to a tour/activity cancellation, guests won’t be charged, and they can reschedule or get a full refund.